Frequently Asked Questions
Ensuring the health and safety of our passengers and our drivers is our top priority and we have already introduced additional sanitary measures that allow us to do just that. Rest assured that we continue to work hard to ensure the safest luxury ground transportation and that we take every precaution to maintain a professional level of cleanliness. We are currently paying particular attention to ensuring that our measures are effective, while working hard to provide you with the very highest quality of service during your trip in Switzerland. We will continue to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 (Cornona virus) and the advice of the experts and will adapt our procedures as necessary to provide you with the safest travel service as possible in Switzerland.
- Our drivers are monitored, employees who show symptoms of illness do not report for work and are instructed to seek medical assistance.
- As a further precautionary measure, our chauffeurs will temporarily wear medical face masks and gloves during the trip and have been asked to avoid shaking hands.
- Masks and gloves are provided to our passengers.
- We have decided to apply transparent insulating films between the driver and the back seats of our cars to prevent the spread of infection with the new type of coronavirus (COVID-19) and to give customers greater security.
- Our limousines, vans and minibuses are cleaned and disinfected between each journey with cleaning and disinfectant agents (eco-friendly and vegan), paying particular attention to door handles, seat belts, armrests, lights and air conditioning systems, and ventilation openings. We strive to keep our vehicles pristine inside and out.
- We have also decided to temporarily remove all printed reading materials, drinks and snacks and to restrict the exchange and contact of materials between passengers and chauffeurs wherever possible to avoid cross-contact. Sealed water will still be available on request.
- In an effort to make our already intensive cleaning efforts transparent, you will notice that our drivers put new labels in or vehicles between every trip, certifying that the vehicle has been sanitized.
- All work areas of the employees are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We provide all employees and passengers with hand disinfectants. A bottle of hand disinfectant is kept in each vehicle and is available on request.
- All drivers adhere to high standards of personal hygiene. This includes washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, covering coughs and sneezes with a handkerchief and staying at home when they are ill.
Yes, we accept all kinds of Visa and Master Card.